The use of containers has become an attractive framework for several areas of research supported by Pawsey (including bioinformatics and machine learning, among others).
Pawsey supports the usage of OpenFOAM containers. You can read more in the Pawsey documentation, The most recent supported versions of OpenFOAM.
Invitation for Online Training:
Training dates will be advised soon.
The training is designed to be modular and fit readily into your schedule, offering short daily contacts over the course of a week. It starts with 3 online webinars of essential content about containers in HPC and finishes with 2 hands-on online workshops focused on OpenFOAM usage at Pawsey:
- Getting started with Containers (Core) – Monday (90 minutes)
- Customising your Containers experience – Tuesday (60 minutes)
- Scaling research using Containers – Wednesday (60 minutes)
- OpenFOAM. Common production workflows – Thursday (2.5 hours)
- OpenFOAM. Special cases and focus on your needs – Friday (2.5 hours)
Exact dates have not been finalised and will be determined based on attendee availability. This will be advised shortly.