2021-10-26-27 Introduction to AMD GPUs Conduct #1
9:30am - 12:30pm
This is a 2-day, hands-on, online event: 26-27 October 2021, from 9.30am-12.30pm AWST.
Join AMD Specialists to learn about AMD Instinct GPUs and ROCm toolchain, including HIP basics. The training focuses on both HPC and AI ML using containers from both AMD’s Github ROCM source repository and the New AMD Infinity Hub.
- Overview of MI100 (AMD Instinct Architecture and Introduction to ROCm)
- Course Part 1 (2Hrs)m Setup and ROCm installation
- System Setup and ROCm installation
- Basic ROCm tools
- TensorFlow installation and benchmarking
- PyTorch installation and benchmarking
- Multi-GPU scaling
- Machine Learning models deployable and benchmarks
- CUDA to HIP – Tools and Examples
- Course Part 2 – HPC FOCUS
- ROCm HPC and ML Docker Containers
- HPC Job Scheduler and Monitoring
- Math Libraries
- Communication Libraries for Multi-GPU Scale-out
- GPU Performance Profiling
- HPC Benchmarks
This training includes exercises / labs for those who want to experiment with the AMD Accelerator Cloud.
This session is now full, it will be held again on November 9 – 10. If you can attend these dates, please register here: https://pawsey.org.au/event/2021-11-09-10-introduction-to-amd-gpus-conduct-2/