Get Started with the Cray EX Programming Environment
8:30am - 4:30pm
This is a 2-day webinar event.
Date: 23-24 November 2021
Time: 8.30am-4.30pm AWST / 11.30am-7.30pm AEST
Location: Virtual / Online
Organisers: Pawsey & HPE Cray
Join HPE Cray Specialists to learn about the Cray EX programming environment, which is the programming environment for Setonix, Pawsey’s new supercomputer.
- Day 1
- Course Introduction
- Cray EX Hardware Overview
- Lustre Overview
- Cray Programming Environment (CPE) Overview
- Cray Compilers Overview
- Day 2
- Cray MPI
- Cray Scientific Libraries
- Performance Tools – lecture only – no lab
- Debugging tools Overview – lecture only – no lab
- Course Wrap-up
This training is informational only and does not include hands-on activities.