2021 HPC AI Advisory Council Conference – Day one
1:30pm - 5:00pm
Join the HPC-AI Advisory Council and Pawsey Supercomputing Centre for the fourth annual Australia Conference.
Register and gather with fellow practitioners, virtually, across time zones to share expertise and gain insights in the key domains and disciplines spurring our collective progress and potential.
The all-digital delivery from ‘Downunder’ for a second year returns with a condensed agenda, presented over two days, featuring invited talks from leading research, education and industry experts, locally and globally.
HPC, AI, Quantum and more … immerse in two inspired Aussie afternoon sessions to explore a sampling of cutting-edge research, visionary innovation and breakthrough achievements from across the planet and from the host nation’s deep investments in research to accelerate its national capability and global leadership.
We look forward to connecting with you!
- Kick-Off: HPC AI Advisory Council – Brian Sparks/ Gilad Shainer
- Welcome: Pawsey Supercomputing Research Centre – Mark Stickells (Pawsey)
- Keynote: NCI – Kelsey Druken (NCI)
- Industry insight: HPC Market Analysis – Addison Snell (Intersect360 research)
- Community Catalyst: Community’s Influential Role in STEM Success – Ann Backhaus (Pawsey & SiGHPC Education)
- HPC Impact: Reaching Zero Carbon Footprint in HPC Operations LUMI – Pekka Manninen (CSC IT Center for Science)
- Endnote: Designing Scalable HPC, Deep Learning, and Cloud Middleware for Exascale Systems – DK Panda (The Ohio State University)
- Recap: Brian Sparks