2021 HPC AI Advisory Council Conference – Day two
1:30pm - 5:00pm
Join the HPC-AI Advisory Council and Pawsey Supercomputing Centre for the fourth annual Australia Conference.
Register and gather with fellow practitioners, virtually, across time zones to share expertise and gain insights in the key domains and disciplines spurring our collective progress and potential.
The all-digital delivery from ‘Downunder’ for a second year returns with a condensed agenda, presented over two days, featuring invited talks from leading research, education and industry experts, locally and globally.
HPC, AI, Quantum and more … immerse in two inspired Aussie afternoon sessions to explore a sampling of cutting-edge research, visionary innovation and breakthrough achievements from across the planet and from the host nation’s deep investments in research to accelerate its national capability and global leadership.
We look forward to connecting with you!
- Kick-off: HPC-AI Advisory Council Brian Sparks
- Keynote: HPC Virtual Laboratory: AI/ML for Weather and Climate Science CSIRO Data61 John Taylor
- HPC Impact: CSCS Benjamin Cumming
- Community Catalyst: SmartSim: Open-Source AI Framework for Accelerating Interactive Machine Learning HPE Alessandro Rigazzi
- HPC Impact: Setonix – Solving for an Array of Scientific Problems “Quikka’ with a New Species of HPC Systems Pawsey Supercomputing Centre Ugo Varetto
- Endnotes: Quantum
- Accelerating Quantum Circuit Simulations with cuQuantum NVIDIA Sam Stanwyck
- Exhilarations Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simone Severini
- Wrap up Brian Sparks/ Gilad Shainer