Ask Me Anything: Merit Allocation Training
10:00am - 11:00am
Pawsey Supercomputing Centre invites you to join us for a Pawsey Hour (Ask. Me. Anything.), our way of reaching out to the research community.
Pawsey Hour AMA is an opportunity to join in a discussion with Pawsey expert staff and an online community of peers. This session will focus on Merit Allocation Training. For the training video visit this link.
If you have any pressing questions please join the session, we will cover:
- New researchers who want to know if Pawsey services are for them
- Current users who have specific questions about our infrastructure and expertise, or their research challenges (within the Pawsey context)
- Learn about the cutting-edge hardware and software technology available in the new Setonix supercomputer
- Review the phased deployment schedule and availability of Setonix
- Discuss the revised resource accounting model
- Learn about the available schemes and online application processes
This Zoom session will be held on Monday 20 September from 10.00-11.00 am AWST / 12.00 – 1.00pm AEST.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting from Zoom.
If you have any issues with registering or do not receive the Zoom details upon registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event will take place at 10:00 am AWST / 12:00 pm AEST