EoI AMD GPU Lunch n Learn with 10-day Access to Codelab
12:00pm - 1:30pm
Join Pawsey and AMD specialists for a 90-minute / 10-day Lunch & Learn that consists of:
- A 90-minute session on portable GPU programming with ROCm (30 March 12noon – 1.30pm AWST/Perth time),
- 2 hands-on interactive codelab sessions (March 31 and April 1, 12:00noon – 1:00pm AWST/Perth time), and
- 10-day access to the AMD Accelerator Cloud (AMD MI100) and Fluid Numerics’ RCC cluster (Nvidia V100).
At the 90-minute session, you will receive an overview of the ROCm ecosystem and AMD’s Instinct GPU’s. You will learn how to get started with HIP, HIPFort, and OpenMP for C/C++ and Fortran applications.
During the 2 codelab sessions and 10-day access, you have the opportunity to complete the hands-on codelabs at your own pace. The hands-on codelabs will be available throughout the 10 days.
Lunch n Learn agenda:
- Intro & Overview of Lunch & Learn
- Overview of MI100/MI200, HIP, ROCm Compilers/Libraries/Tools
- Programming with HIP and Hipification overview
- Programming with OpenMP 4.5 overview
- Accelerator Cloud and FN Cloud access, support, & codelabs
Seating is limited for this training. Please complete this Expression of Interest if you want to be considered. Individuals selected for the training will be asked to provide more information on their projects via a separate form.