Using Nimbus Research Cloud
11:00am - 12:30pm
The training session for Monday 13 July 2020 is fully booked and registrations have closed.
Pawsey is hosting an online training series to be held every Monday in July and August, from 11am to 12.30pm AWST. We hope you’ll join us (from anywhere in the country)!
Please register for each 90-minute training session separately.
- 6 July Introducing the Pawsey Supercomputing Centre
- 13 July Using Nimbus Research Cloud
- 20 and 27 July Introducing Supercomputers Part 1 and Part 2
- 3 August Introducing Remote Visualisation
- 10 and 17 August Using Nimbus Research Cloud Part 1 and Part 2
- 24 and 31 August Visualising Data with Paraview Part 1 and Part 2
If you have missed any of our sessions in this webinar series they can be viewed on our youtube channel.
Using Nimbus Research Cloud:
- Set up secure authentication to Nimbus, using key pairs
- Create a Nimbus instance
- Securely access your Nimbus instance
- Attach storage so you can work with your project data on the newly created instance
Access to the command line
Familiarity with the command line interface
- You have research needs that require more compute or storage resources than your local laptop/desktop or institution currently provides
- You will manage virtual machines or services within the Pawsey cloud service.
To register, please complete the form below. This event is capped at 10 so register early!