Using Nimbus Research Cloud
11:00am - 12:30pm
Pawsey is hosting an online training series to be held every Monday in July and August, from 11am to 12.30pm AWST. We hope you’ll join us (from anywhere in the country)!
Please register for each 90-minute training session separately.
- Introducing the Pawsey Supercomputing Centre
- Using Nimbus Research Cloud
- Introducing Supercomputers Part 1 and Part 2
- Introducing Remote Visualisation
Using Nimbus Research Cloud:
- Set up secure authentication to Nimbus, using key pairs
- Create a Nimbus instance
- Securely access your Nimbus instance
- Attach storage so you can work with your project data on the newly created instance
Access to the command line
Familiarity with the command line interface
- Attend if:
- You have research needs that require more compute or storage resources than your local laptop/desktop or institution currently provides
- You will manage virtual machines or services within the Pawsey cloud service.
To register, please complete the form below. This event is capped at 10 so register early!