Pawsey Training: Adelaide 3-4 September 2018
8:00am - 5:00pm
In September, Pawsey Supercomputing Centre will offer training in supercomputing, data and cloud topics at the University of Adelaide.
- Welcome from ERSA/Introduction to Pawsey: 9:00 – 9:30am Monday 3 September
- Introduction to Unix: 9:30 – 11:30am Monday 3 September
- Nimbus research cloud training: 11:30pm – 4:00pm Monday 3 September
- Containerising Workflows: 9:00am – 12:00pm Tuesday 4 September
- Introductory Supercomputing: 1:00pm – 4:00pm Tuesday 4 September
Courses are delivered in a face to face classroom style.
Attendees are expected to bring and work on their own laptops. Staff from the Supercomputing Team will be facilitating so you can meet and chat with them.
- University of Adelaide
IRA Raymond Exhibition Room, Level 3, Barr Smith Library
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their laptops for the sessions.
- Courses are free of charge and open to all, however places are limited.
- Light refreshments will be provided on each day.
- Lunch can be purchased at nearby cafeterias.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
To register, please fill out the form below:
Oops! We could not locate your form.