Pawsey Training: Perth 4-5 July 2018
12:00am - 11:59pm
In July, Pawsey Supercomputing Centre will offer the following short courses
- Introduction to Pawsey: 9:00 – 9:30am Wednesday 4 July
- Introduction to Unix: 9:30 – 11:30am Wednesday 4 July
- Introduction to pshell: 11:30 – 12:00pm Wednesday 4 July
- Nimbus research and cloud training: 1:00pm – 4:00pm 4 July
- Introductory Supercomputing: 9:00am – 12:00pm Thursday 5 July
- Intermediate Supercomputing: 1:00pm – 4:00pm Thursday 5 July
Courses are delivered in a face to face classroom style.
Attendees are expected to bring and work on their own laptops. Staff from the Supercomputing Team will be facilitating so you can meet and chat with them.
Curtin UniversityBuilding 300 Room 216:CT
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their laptops for the sessions.
- Courses are free of charge and open to all, however places are limited.
- Light refreshments will be provided on each day.
- Lunch can be purchased at nearby cafeterias.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
To register, please fill out the form on this page.