Introduction to working with Satellite Imagery Data
3:00pm - 5:00pm
Are you a researcher, PhD or Computer Science student interested in learning more about imagery data? Join us to:
- Discuss the fundamental concepts that define satellite imagery,
- Learn about characteristics of satellite imagery and the structure of imagery data,
- Practice – hands-on – to explore and analyse high-resolution imagery data, specifically using:
- Numpy, Matplotlib, and Rasterio Python libraries
Date/time: 2 June 2021 – 3:00-5:00pm AWST – In-person Event
This workshop is a collaboration between Pawsey Supercomputing Centre and ASDAF.
Pre-requisites. Knowledge of the following:
- Foundational understanding of command line (e.g., cd, ls, mkdir)
- Foundational Python: variables, decision structures, loops, functions.
There is limited seating at this workshop (18), so please complete your Expression of Interest, by completing the form below: