Setonix Migration Training: Session 1 (July 19)
10:00am - 1:00pm
Join Pawsey Specialists for the FIRST of a 3-part Setonix Migration Training Series (Week 5, July 18-22)
To support your transition to the new Setonix supercomputer, Pawsey is providing weekly trainings.
You can attend these weekly sessions once or multiple times – some or all of the modules – as needed and as fits your schedule.
The sessions below will be online.
Training recordings can also be accessed via this Pawsey Playlist.
- Session 1 (Tuesday, July 19): Register using this Event page (below).
- Module 1: Getting Started with Setonix
- Module 2: Supercomputing Filesystems
- Module 3: Using Modules and Containers
- Module 4: Installing and Maintaining your Software
- Session 2 (Wednesday, July 20 & various dates): Register for an upcoming session on the Pawsey Event page.
- Module 5: Submitting and Monitoring your Job
- Module 6: Using Data Throughout the Project Lifecycle
- Session 3 (Friday, July 22 & various dates): Register for an upcoming session on the Pawsey Event page.
- Ask.Me.Anything (AMA) – Ask questions on migrating your computational work to Setonix.
There are a number of changes to the configuration and programming environment of the Setonix supercomputing system. To ensure a smooth transition to Setonix, we strongly recommend engaging with the training sessions, materials and documentation as they become available.
There is no limit on registrations.