Using Nimbus Research Cloud Part 1
11:00am - 12:30pm
This event is capped at 10 so please register early and only if you are going to attend!
Following on from our successful online training series held in July and August, Pawsey is hosting two virtual training sessions via Zoom. Using Nimbus Research Cloud Part 1 will be held on Monday 21 September and Using Nimbus Research Cloud Part 2 will be held on Tuesday 22 September. Both sessions will run from 11am to 12.30pm AWST. We hope you’ll join us (from anywhere in the country)!
Please register for each 90-minute training session separately.
You can review our previous training sessions on our youtube channel. Using Nimbus Research Cloud Part 1 and Part 2 will be recorded and added to our youtube channel.
21 September Using Nimbus Research Cloud Part 1
- Set up secure authentication to Nimbus, using key pairs
- Create a Nimbus instance
- Securely access your Nimbus instance
- Attach storage so you can work with your project data on the newly created instance
- Access to the command line
- Familiarity with the command line interface
- You have research needs that require more compute or storage resources than your local laptop/desktop or institution currently provides
- You will manage virtual machines or services within the Pawsey cloud service.
To register, please complete the form below. This event is capped at 10 so please register early and only if you are going to attend!