Visualising Data with Paraview Part 2
11:00am - 12:30pm
Pawsey is hosting an online training series to be held every Monday in July and August, from 11am to 12.30pm AWST. We hope you’ll join us (from anywhere in the country)!
Please register for each 90-minute training session separately.
- 6 July Introducing the Pawsey Supercomputing Centre
- 13 July Using Nimbus Research Cloud
- 20 and 27 July Introducing Supercomputers Part 1 and Part 2
- 3 August Introducing Remote Visualisation
- 10 and 17 August Using Nimbus Research Cloud Part 1 and Part 2
- 24 and 31 August Visualising Data with Paraview Part 1 and Part 2
If you have missed any of our sessions in this webinar series they can be viewed on our youtube channel.
August 31 ParaView Part 2:
- ParaView scripting fundamentals
- Use cases
- Scripting methods
- Hands on scripting
- Creating/generating scripts
- Common commands
- Running scripts
- Creating pipelines
- Large-scale rendering (client-server)
- Familiarity with UNIX command line, including such commands as mv, pwd, scp, etc.
- Python knowledge
- Bring your own laptop
- Must have attended a previous Visusalisation training (in-person or virtual) or reviewed Paraview Part 1
- Attend if: You have complex data sets, or very large datasets generated from supercomputers that need to be efficiently visualised
- Do not attend if: You are intending to remotely visualise data generated from Nimbus research cloud
To register, please complete the form below. This event is capped at 10 so register early!