Training to upskill the community
Pawsey Training is designed to assist researchers to maximise the benefit of using Pawsey resources – supercomputers, cloud computing, data input/output (data storage), and visualisation.
Pawsey offers a variety of trainings to its users to help bridge the gap between research and high performance computing.
- Sign up for upcoming training on the Pawsey Events page
- Receive newsletters to hear about upcoming offerings (Pawsey Friends subscription).
- View a one-stop shop for training recordings, materials, code samples (Github), etc. via the Training portal, located on our Confluence User Support platform.
- View targeted Playlists on our Pawsey YouTube (playlists), such as:
Pawsey offers a ten-week, intensive Summer Internship Program annually. This paid Internship Program enables students to develop skills in computational science. It gives students the opportunity to immerse themselves in advanced computing research projects, being supervised by leading researchers.
The internships are open to 3rd year undergraduate students (including honours) attending Australian higher education institutions. Students must have a keen desire to complement their discipline knowledge with hands-on experience using computing and/or visualisation resources at the Pawsey Supercomputing Centre.
For more information see the:
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Training. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.