PaCER Conference 2023 (PCon23) Registration
8:30am - 5:00pm
We look forward to seeing you at PCon’23! Join Pawsey specialists and a panel of International HPC experts.
This conference is a PaCER Project event, with selected sessions open for everyone!
Based on feedback, we’ve added a hackathon component to the week.
- 18-20 September: PCon’23 hackathon
- 21-22 September: PCon’23 sessions
- Detailed agenda will be shared closer to the event.
What is expected from PaCER participants?
- Lightning talk, AM Thursday 21 Sep 2023
- Each PaCER project will present one lightning talk of MAX 10 minutes, excluding Q&A. Tell us about the current performance and features of your codes and your experience with porting and optimisation through mentor sprints and other PaCER activities.
- PaCER Hackathon, 18-20 Sep 2023
- You can register a team for the PaCER Hackathon. Team registration link.
Conference and Hackathon Program
Conference Venue & Hotels
The in-person component will be held at The Hub, Bentley Technology Park 2 Brodie-Hall Dr, Bentley WA 6102.
We will offer activities at the Pawsey Centre also. The Hub and Pawsey are close by.
We suggest staying at a Perth CBD hotel, such as Novotel Perth, The Adnate Perth – Art Series and Rydges Perth Kings Square, or many other options. We plan to provide a shuttle bus in the morning to The Hub, from one of the Perth CBD hotels in this area.
This 2-part PCon requires you to register in 2 steps:
- All PCon’23 attendees need to register using the form below.
- All PIs and/or hackathon team leaders need to register here also, to provide team details.