Pawsey’s cloud service, Nimbus is an integrated data-intensive infrastructure designed for national research-specific cloud service. Nimbus facilitates large data workflows and computational tasks and offers a data analytics capability.
The service is open to any Australian researcher, including within state government; on Nimbus, researchers have:
- Access to the Pawsey data storage facility
- Dedicated access to GPU* and high-performance computing nodes
- A centralised system and toolset for data science applications, such as data analytics and machine learning, with data-centric workflows and visualisation
- Expert help from a dedicated support team
- The application process is simple – complete a Nimbus Application Form.