Pawsey Work Experience Call for Students
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Did you know…
- That Perth is home to the most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere?
- That there is AMAZING science and research being done right here in Perth and up the road, in the Murchison?
- That a micro:bit is a handheld, fully programmable computer that can be programmed into many different things, such a digital watch, fitness tracker or game console?
Join us at Pawsey to hear more. We have a few spots open for students (Years 10, 11, 12) to join us on 18th of April 2023.
Highlights for the day include:
- Learning to code with micro:bits – which includes activities and challenges.
- Learning about the research being done at Pawsey – which includes a tour of Pawsey’s new Visualisation Lab.
- Mapping your interests and aspirations
- Learn about different career paths and opportunities.
This event is being held in-person on 18th of April from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm, at 1 Bryce Avenue, Kensington, WA
Please note there are only few spots left for April, however there will be 3 additional offerings in the upcoming months aligned with school holidays (July, September/October and November). Return to Pawsey’s events page for more details on future offerings.
There is no cost for this event.