Pawsey Work Experience Call for Students – 27 September 2023
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Did you know…
- That Perth is home to the most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere?
- That there is AMAZING science and research being done right here in Perth and up the road, in the Murchison?
- That the world’s first room-temperature, diamond-based quantum computer is located in Perth at Pawsey.
Join us at Pawsey to hear more. We have a few spots open for students (Years 10, 11, 12) to join us on 27th of September 2023.
Highlights for the day include:
- Learning about the research being done at Pawsey – which includes a tour of Pawsey’s new Visualisation Lab.
- Participating in workshops, activities and challenges.
- Learning about different career paths and opportunities.
- Mapping your interests and aspirations
This event is being held in-person on 27th of September 2023, from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm, at 1 Bryce Avenue, Kensington, WA
Please note there are only few spots for this session; however, there is an additional offering in November. Check out Pawsey’s events page for more details.
There is no cost for this event.